Maintaining a carpet is definitely something that comes to your mind the minute you see your carpet, but we can sometimes just let it go. However, this is not the way to go about it. Accumulating all the dust in the carpets, it becomes impossible to remove it or even see it at first. Therefore, understanding the intensity of the situation, there is always a need to make sure that your carpets are clean and are not catching any kind of dust. The following are the simpler ways of making sure that your carpets are clean:
- Coffee stains are always there! – If you have dropped some coffee onto your carpet, worry not. There are easy ways to remove this and the solution is just baking soda. Onto the dried on platform, wet it a little and make sure that you put in some baking soda and this makes it easier to just wipe it off. This makes it easier for someone to clean it even at home.
- Dropped fruit juice and cannot remove it? This just happens by accident and becomes a rather simpler method because you do not need anything too expensive at all. Just some vinegar with water, is all that is needed for fruit juice to stop dirtying your carpet anymore, then only vinegar is needed.
- Food substances that are too greasy to remove: Firstly, rubbing off the substance from your carpet is easy and is also necessary. Once this is removed, it is better to get oatmeal mix, mix it with some water and make sure that this can spread out on the carpet and this will make it easier to remove.
- Chocolates are always dropping onto the surfaces of carpets: Sometimes the tastiest treats can actually create the worst of stains. But worry not; this is something that only requires surgical spirit and some detergent. This is easier to find in labs and if not, is mostly present in certain houses.
- Chewing gum is a permanent stain: This is by far the most common of all of them. But make sure you remove this with ice cubes that you’ve put in a pack and this can easily be rubbed off because chewing gum is a risky task since they actually damage the carpet fibre more than usual.
- Polishing your nails? Usually, when you’re just sitting watching TV and having a good day, you don’t feel like moving around too much and therefore, just do your usual activities sitting on your carpet. And if by chance the nail polish even falls off, it won’t be an issue because there is hairspray to take care of that. This is something that every girl with good hair styling techniques will have this spray at home and this has multiple purposes!
- Urine stains onto the carpets: And lastly, urine is something that is also easy to get off. Water is the way to go with it because it is simpler to remove. This is something that doesn’t take much time either!
- Pollen grains: Kerosene is the way to go with this by just applying it on some cotton balls.
One company that is making its way into understanding all kinds of stains that can possible exist is definitely New Again Carpet Cleaning.